Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am trying

Its so difficult when people decide to stop talking to you. When they give you no reason why. After months of affection and friendship. They would rather be with others that have no affiliation at all with what they think. Immature. Hell Yeah! haha. Inside joke. Makes me wonder what is said regarding me and my search for answers. Being ignored is not attractive on me. I am a seeker of truth. Too bad the one who can give it hides away. Make sure you tell them the whole story now. It was never one-sided. I guess kind women who are trustworthy and loyal just dont do it for you. Take the pain away. Take the tears. Take the stream of words that came from you.........................did it make you run?

2 comments:

greekwitch said...

Hi there! I am new to your blog and i find you in a difficult time! I hope you ll feel better soon.
Blessings
Georgina

Chaos and love said...

Hey thanks for finding me. Ya, I am a bit on the rough side right now, but I am sure the positive will come through!