Sunday, July 12, 2009

Farmer's Market Part 2!! Woof.

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

If you can't decide between a Shepherd, a Setter or a Poodle, get them all ... adopt a mutt!" - ASPCA


Snif snif snif.................is that cookies and muffins I smell?

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

~ Animals show us the way~
"I once decided not to date a guy because he wasn't excited to meet my dog. I mean, this was like not wanting to meet my mother." - Bonnie Schacter, Founder of the Single Pet Owner's Society Singles Group

To look into a dog's eyes, is to see the soul


"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies." - Gene Hill


I adore dogs. I miss my right hand man Willow everyday......................

No comments: