Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soulmate or let's lose control


To My Soulmate
By Linda Diaz

I know that you are out there
I can feel it deep within
and as soon as you find me
we can let our love begin.

This passion burning in my soul
is a fire burning bright.
The moment you first see me you will know
it as love at first sight.

I'm not sure as to when you'll find me
hopefully, very soon.
If it's dark when you start looking 4 me
then use the light of the moon.

This vision that I have of you
I can barely see your face
Your touch is electrifying,
then you disappear without a trace.

I have never really met you - only in
my world of dreams
But I know you're out there somewhere
very close it seems.

I need to find you soon
or I'm going to go insane.
I crave to feel your passionate embrace
again and again and again.

I desire your touch like the flowers need the sun
To feel our passion freely
to know you are the one.

The passionate romantic side of me
will always love you so
Until the day we do finally meet
and we both lose all control.

No comments: